OPEN VOLUNTEERING EVENTS:
There are no current Volunteer events to sign up for.
We have an upcoming event on Sunday, September 7th
We will have a lacrosse booth at he family fun area. We need parents and kids to help with the fastest shot booth and demonstrate lacrosse.
2019 Volunteering Requirements
- Each family must volunteer a minimum of 6 hours per player; either event hours or team hours.
- Volunteer deposit checks due at Parent Meeting Night
- $100.00 check payable to "BAC Lacrosse" or "VAA Lacrosse"
- Check can be post-dated to October 15, 2019
- If you do not complete your required volunteer hours, we will cash your check, however, we would really prefer you to volunteer!
- Team Specific Volunteering
- Team Manager
- Coordinating communication and team volunteers
- Chill Manager
- Encouraging posotive parent support at games
- Asking parents from your team to "chill-out" when needed.
- Team Home Game Volunteering
- Chill Manager - Everyone needs to take turns
- Assist with field set-up/tear-down
- Ball end line manager
- Volunteer Events
- VonHanson’s Brat Stand (May 18 and 19-and June 22-23
- BAC Night (May 14)
- Fire Muster (September7th, 2019)
- Pictures (June-date TBD)
- TryLAX Events (March 10 and 24, 2019)
- Apple Valley Tournament (June 15-16)
This association is made up of parent volunteers. If you wish to help out in any way, please let us know! The association is managed by a parent volunteer board.
The Board meets monthly, usually the 1st Sunday at 6:30pm at Buffalo Tap in Savage. If you are interested in attending a board meeting to ask questions or help out, please email Contact@burnsvillelax.com to confirm the meeting time.
With the 2019 Co-op and available volunteers, we have changed board positions slightly. We welcome new parents to help on the board. Several members will have players aging out of the program and we need parents to start shadowing to learn their roles. Without new parent volunteers, this association will not continue, please consider learning about how you might be able to help!
Board positions are as follows:
- Commissioner (BAC) - Alissa Broesder
- Commissioner (VAA) - Kimi Coulson
- Communications Manager - Andrea Weber
- Webmaster - Adam Johnson
- Treasurer (BAC) -open in 2019
- Treasurer (VAA) Jill Kopp
- Volunteer/Fundraising Coordinator - Liz Stone
- Equipment/Skills Coach Coordinator - Steve Faith
- Apparel - Daniel (JD) Bell
- Sponsorships-open in 2019